The following privacy statement explains how your personal information will be handled when you use our website or have any other form of communication such as email, telephone or post.
What information does Tim Coleman DJ collect about you?
Tim Coleman DJ collects personal information from you when you provide it to us directly, register with us via our website or place an order for products or services. Details that we collect include:
- Information about you and your company when you register for an account with us. This may include your name and contact details and your company name and company details.
- Billing and delivery information, if you make a purchase from us for a product or service.
- Records of your interactions with us. Please note that if you contact us via telephone, we may record calls for compliance, quality and staff training purposes.
How does Tim Coleman DJ use your personal information?
Depending on how you use our website, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To Process your order of our products or services
- To manage your online account
- To provide you with support for our products and services.
- To maintain, improve and monitor our website.
- For market research, e.g we may contact you for feedback about our products and services.
- To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so.
- For security purpose, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- We will not share your personal information with any third parties for marketing purposes.
Who does Tim Coleman DJ share my personal information with?
Tim Coleman DJ needs to share information with certain selected third parties in order to operate our business:
- We provide information to third parties involved in the delivery chain (for example freight forwarder, couriers and delivery companies). On occasion, we also share personal information with our professional and legal advisors.
- Where your order is due for delivery outside the UK, we may need to share information with customs authorities both in the UK and in the country of destination. We may also share personal information with law enforcement or other governmental authority.
- We may share information with credit reference agency and with third parties engaged in fraud prevention and detection.
- In the event that we sell any business assets, the personal information of our customers may be disclosed to a potential buyer. In this event, we will make reasonable attempts to ensure the buyer will be bound by the terms of this privacy statement.
Tim Coleman DJ may also disclose personal information in cases where we believe the disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Tim Coleman DJ, our customers, employees or the public, or where we are otherwise legally permitted to do so.
Where does Tim Coleman DJ store my personal information, and how long for?
We keep your data safely and securely for as long as we need it for the purposes set out above. We may also keep a record of correspondence with you for as long as is necessary to protect us from a legal claim.
Where we no longer have a need to keep your information or you request for erasure, we will delete your personal data. When you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in future.
How does Tim Coleman DJ use my personal information for marketing?
If you opt-in during your account registration and purchase, Tim Coleman DJ may send you emails, call or text you regarding Tim Coleman DJ products and services. In addition, we may occasionally send you direct mail about products that we feel may be of interest to you.
It is likely that some or all of these marketing messages may be tailored to you, based on what we know about you and/or your company, for example from your previous searches and browsing history on our website, and your purchase activity.
If you no longer want to hear from us, at any time you can:
- Unsubscribe from emails by clicking the "Unsubscribe from list" at the bottom of the emails.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions regarding this privacy notice.
Updates to this Privacy Statement